Last updated: November 14, 2023
- Personal Information You Provide. The types of personal information you provide will depend on how use the Platform, the type of account you create, and how you interact with us. In general, we may collect the following categories of personal information when you provide it to us:
- Contact information, such as first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other account-related information.
- Payment information, such as payment card or bank account details and other financial information you provide for payment. We work with third-party payment processors that collect this information and manage your payments.
- Preferences, such as your marketing or communication preferences.
- Communications, such as the information associated with your requests or inquiries, including for support, assistance, or transaction information, and any feedback you provide when you communicate with us.
Personal Information Collected Automatically. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer, or mobile device, and your activity over time on our Platform and on other sites and online services, such as:
- Online activity information, such as the website you visited before browsing to the Platform, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Device information, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, wireless carrier, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, and general location information such as city, state, or geographic area.
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of email marketing campaigns.
- Local storage, which is used to save data on a visitor’s device. We may use data from local storage to, for example, turn on web navigation, store multimedia preferences, customize what we show you based on your past interactions with our Platform, and remember your preferences.
- Session-replay technologies, which are third-party software used to record a video replay of users’ interactions with the Platform. The video replay may include users’ clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, mobile app touches, typing, and other activity taken during the session. We use these replays for research and development purposes, such as to help us troubleshoot problems with the Platform, understand how users interact with and use the Platform, and identify areas for improvement.
Personal Information Received from Third Parties. We may receive or collect personal information about you from third parties, such as our customers and other business partners, our service providers, social media platforms and other public sources, data providers, and other third parties.
Referrals. You may have the opportunity to invite colleagues, clients, or other contacts to the Platform and share their contact information with us. Please do not provide us with someone’s contact information unless you have their permission to do so.
Sensitive Personal Information. Unless we specifically request it, we ask that you not provide us with any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform, or otherwise to us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To Provide the Platform. We may use your personal information to provide the Platform, such as to:
- provide and operate the Platform and our business;
- create, manage, monitor, and maintain your account on the Platform;
- provide you with the services you request;
- facilitate your payments, send you receipts, and monitor your transactions;
- monitor and improve your experience on the Platform;
- review and respond to your inquiries and requests;
- send you updates about your subscription and store your information for future transactions;
- provide security features of the Platform, such as by sending security codes via text message to your mobile number; and
- contact you by phone, email, or other form of communication.
Research and Development. We may use your information for research and development purposes, including to study and improve the Platform and our business, understand and analyze the usage or transaction trends and preferences of our users, and develop new features, functionality, products, or services. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
Direct Marketing. We may send you RADICL-related or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the “Your Choices” section below.
To Comply with Laws and Regulations. We will use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Platform, products and services, business, databases and other technology assets; (b) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (c) audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; (d) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Platform; and (e) prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With Your Consent. In some cases we may specifically ask you for your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Related Companies. We may share personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and other related companies.
Service Providers. We share personal information with third parties and individuals who perform functions on our behalf and help us run our business. For example, we work with service providers that help us perform website hosting, maintenance, database management, account security and authentication, cloud storage, web analytics, payment processing, email services, marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
Customers and other Business Partners. We may share your personal information with our customers and other business partners, such as when we send reports to your employer, offer a co-sponsored event or offering, or participate in any joint marketing efforts.
Law Enforcement, Authorities, and Others. Under certain circumstances, RADICL may be required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and other parties if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). RADICL may also disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the purposes described above in the section titled “Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety.”
Professional Advisors. We may share your personal information with persons, companies, or professional firms providing RADICL with advice and consulting in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial, debt collection, and other matters.
Business Transaction Participants. RADICL may disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with any business transaction (or potential transaction) involving a merger, acquisition, sale of shares or assets, financing, acquisition, consolidation, reorganization, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
RADICL is headquartered in the United States, and we may work with service providers in the United States and other countries. Your personal information may be collected, used, and stored in these countries or other locations outside of your home country. Privacy laws in the locations where we handle your personal information may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country. By providing your personal information, where applicable law permits, you hereby specifically and expressly consent to such transfer and processing and the collection, use, and disclosure set forth herein or in any applicable terms of service.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to our customers.
Opt-Out of Promotional Email Communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us as described below. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Third-Party Platforms. If you choose to connect to a third party platform on the Platform, you may have the ability to limit the information that we obtain from the third party at the time you create your account. You may also be able to control our access to your personal information through your account settings with the third party platform. Please note, if you withdraw our ability to access certain information from a third party platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third party.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Platform and our Site may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Site uses Google Analytics to help us analyze how the Site is being accessed and used. You can learn more about Google Analytics cookies by clicking here and about how Google protects your data by clicking here. To opt-out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available here.
Do Not Track. Some browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to Provide Information. We need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide those services.
The Platform is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent as required by law, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Platform may contain links to other websites and online services that are not operated by us. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party's site or service. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of other websites and other online services that you visit or use.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's “Shine the Light” law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their personal information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, please submit your request in writing to the email or mailing address listed in the section below titled “Contact Us” and include “Shine the Light” in the subject line. The request must include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code and an attestation that you are a California resident. We are not responsible for requests not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.